new brake leathers

k and n air filter

timimg chain

gasket sets

48 teeth sprocket(renthal)

52 teeth sprocket(sun star)

all new electrical and wirings are in progress

suggestions are welcome

What are you going to do to it? Does it need rebuilding?

By rebuilding I mean top or bottom end or does it need both?

the engine is just fine

got a new timing chain

the overall condition was not good 

i have attached a picture

just want to know some of the must do things

If it runs good I wouldnt worry about the timing chain....do you mean the drive chain the chain that goes from the engine to the rear wheel.

no i took a short ride alot of vibration so got it changed the ride is alot smoother

actually its been garaged from past 10 years so restoration Was needed

Sounds like you have it running good now. If you want a awesome sounding exhaust, get you a FMF Powercore4 pipe. It will fit with the header you have. Youll sound like a harley compared to those mopeds.

The exhaust pipe at engine looks so clean?  Low hours on egine? or sand blasted? Is the rear fender support added on? or factory?

its in as it is  condition , i got it like this , ill be sharing some photos , rear fender support is factory

yes the engine has low miles

i want to get a exhaust for it 

can u guys recommend me some good tires 

Edited by yuccaf

Kenda trackmaster tires are street legal here in the US and the last a good while and are plenty agressive for off road use as well.

ill be going for recommended stuff 

got the bike ready 

but as i was riding it ,faced a problem that the accelaration went high to 5 rpm on its own then suddenly created a vacuum backfires and the engine goes, and if i hit the throttle hard for a wheelie it back fires

Edited by yuccaf

Sounds like you have a carburator problem. Like your mixture isnt right. Could be that its running lean...does it have good throttke response before it backfires?

this is what the bike look likes i will be working on the looks, want to transform it totallt, once the stuff aarrives

1653290_777487218947296_342809647_n.jpg

Man that thing looks better than mine I dont think it looks bad at all. If you put on a fmf exhaust it will help the looks too. I dont think thats a stock header pipe and if its a 96 someone has changed most of the stuff in the looks department of it already. 96 models had purple graphics fork boots seat trim and tank graphics were all purple and I notice it doesnt say 600r on the seat so someone has changed the seat cover. I wish my 96 looked that nice. How did you aquire this bike love to hear the story.

No kidding, it looked good without any plastics but now it looks brand new. Looks like an earlier stainless header.

Pull off the carb bowl and remove the two brass jets. You will most likely find that one is plugged or that some of the little holes in the part that goes up into the carb are plugged.

Try running with half choke & see if backfire goes away. If improved with 1/2 choke, this means you must richen mixure (more fuel) Or lack of,  via crud in jets. & great looking bike! Congrats & welcome to the forums!

thank you guys for liking it, i will be making it much more better, some stuff arrived here are the pics

10154990_690257487679453_6293691756060973577_n.jpg

Edited by yuccaf