Sign in to follow this  

Aftermarket wheels

Hey guys I am b class woods racer and want to buy new complete wheels. I can't afford dirt star-talon so I am undecided between DNA and tusk. Does anyone have any feedback on either of these wheels. Thanks guys

Hey guys I am b class woods racer and want to buy new complete wheels. I can't afford dirt star-talon so I am undecided between DNA and tusk. Does anyone have any feedback on either of these wheels. Thanks guys

I have no info for those, but I bought a set of Warp 9 wheels and have been completely satisfied.  Several local pros I race with also love these wheels.

Yeah I was thinkin the same thing j train. How about the excel notako. Faster USA hubs Decent price?

id wold just keep the stock ones unless you need new ones

Never bought a set of wheels before but I can say for sure my next set will be tusk.  I base this solely off the quality off all the tusk stuff that I already own.  For the price and brand reputation you can't do wrong with tusk.

Never bought a set of wheels before but I can say for sure my next set will be tusk.  I base this solely off the quality off all the tusk stuff that I already own.  For the price and brand reputation you can't do wrong with tusk.

My dealer hooked me up with Warp 9 wheels with tires installed, HD tubes and an Ironman sprocket for $850.  Thank you SMS Racing!!