Sign in to follow this  

Stewards of the Sierra National Forest Fundraiser/Dual Sport ride

The Stewards of the Sierra National Forest are putting on our 5th annual fundraiser/adventure dual sport ride. It will be on July 19 & 20th in Oakhurst, CA at the Elks Lodge. 

This years optional Dual Sport adventure ride will be around 220 miles over two days. 

You can get more info and sign up at www.sotsnf.org

Come out and help us raise funds to keep trails open and get new trails added to the system.

I have recently purchased property in the North Fork/O'Neals area. A buddy of mine and I have heard great things about this ride and the SotSNF club. We are looking forward to doing this ride.

ST O.D.

Excellent, it will be like riding in your back yard.

This is going to be a great event.  We got the route finalized and it will be around 120 miles on Saturday with both hard and easy routes.  Saturdays route will head out to Jones Store for lunch and gas and will take you back out by Bass Lake.  Sundays route is heading up through Miami trails and out to Triangle for lunch and gas.  Great BBQ and raffle Saturday night.

Still time to get signed up and come out for a great ride.

Me and my buddy are both signed up. May only get 1 day in due to a scheduling conflict but I am looking forward to ride. See ya there 

ST O.D.