Sign in to follow this  

triple clamps with adj bar positions?

14 450.  so far Ive found the xtrig's, with several mounting positions but $$. If they sold just the top clamp it would save a little but seems like the catalog only shows a full kit.  Im looking for a rubber mounted or elastomer type clamp to reduce vibrations that can move the bars more forward than stock.

Maybe try a different bar bend? I run "RC-High" rentals in 7/8" with stock clamps, taller and sweep is less so they're more forward. There must be a std height bar with less sweep? Has to be cheaper than clamps.

I have looked for the same thing. I asked applied last year if they could a set of clamps and move the holes forward and they said no. The RC highs have the same sweep as stock bars. They are just taller. I didnt like them.

I have looked for the same thing. I asked applied last year if they could a set of clamps and move the holes forward and they said no. The RC highs have the same sweep as stock bars. They are just taller. I didnt like them.

Man, looks like this is true! I could swear they had 10mm less sweep, ish. Wonder if they changed the bend over the years?

Man, looks like this is true! I could swear they had 10mm less sweep, ish. Wonder if they changed the bend over the years?

They are 20mm taller than stock. I think if they were only 10mm taller I would like them. They made my bike feel like it did not want to turn the same at all. They felt awesome as far as jumping and standing up on bike.