Sign in to follow this  

Pittsburgh Pa trails?

I'm starting to get tired of the se old trails.. I've been starting to make hills and trails but I want somewhere else.. I've ridden slags(pennhills) and all through plum, and most of west deer( best place to ride and most friendly) is there anywhere close to plum within an hour to go beside the places I've been to?? Lemme know

I'm starting to get tired of the se old trails.. I've been starting to make hills and trails but I want somewhere else.. I've ridden slags(pennhills) and all through plum, and most of west deer( best place to ride and most friendly) is there anywhere close to plum within an hour to go beside the places I've been to?? Lemme know

Look up tri county atv. It's in Indiana county. I have yet to go there myself but I heard from a lot of my buddies that it's a great place with loads of trails

Look up tri county atv. It's in Indiana county. I have yet to go there myself but I heard from a lot of my buddies that it's a great place with loads of trails

I'm going Sunday I've been a member there since I was like 7 lol it's an awesome place 800 actes of trails and we camp up there in the summer do you belong

I'm going Sunday I've been a member there since I was like 7 lol it's an awesome place 800 actes of trails and we camp up there in the summer do you belong

No I'm not a member but quite a few of my friends are, I don't have too much time to travel places to ride but I got some small slate dumps in front of my house and me and a few buddies built it into a track so that's about the only place I ride anymore haha

You should hook up with some of us local guys out near west deer/ russellton. Monday morin we are going to scrubgrass.

Sent from my iPhone using Thumper Talk

Hi guys

What's the best locally to take my son for his first riding experience? Open, flat and without being hassled would be really nice.

Is it ok to ride in West Mifflin down under the county airport? I saw some amazing trails there but I'm worried about the WM ordinances against riding on private property without written permission, and I'd bet US Steel isn't going to give it.

I rode past some cool trails in Penn Hills the other day on Lott Rd but I'm not sure how to get in there or if will make anyone angry,

I just want somewhere mellow for his first ride and to get used to a clutch.

Come on, think of the kid!   :-}

thanks

What area is Davidson Rd? That sounds really famiiar. Remember the avoidance of legal procedings is important. I don't want to get a ticket as part of his first ride!

What area is Davidson Rd? That sounds really famiiar. Remember the avoidance of legal procedings is important. I don't want to get a ticket as part of his first ride!

People park there all the Time as Lon g as your not an idiot flying up n down the road and it in penn hills by the bus garage a very good place to learn and easy

I see the bus garage on the map and a small pull off right across the street from it. Is this where you mean?

I see the bus garage on the map and a small pull off right across the street from it. Is this where you mean?

Yes up the road about 50 yards from the bus garage