2014 250 Sx Aftermarket Clutch Cover

Me and a friend were playing on the track last weekend, and came together in a corner.  His lower fork punched a hole in my clutch cover.  For now I used the cover off of my 13.  Since I have to replace it, are there any aftermarket clutch covers available?  Stock will work fine, but maybe one that has more volume, or something with some bling.

Me and a friend were playing on the track last weekend, and came together in a corner.  His lower fork punched a hole in my clutch cover.  For now I used the cover off of my 13.  Since I have to replace it, are there any aftermarket clutch covers available?  Stock will work fine, but maybe one that has more volume, or something with some bling.

KTM Power Parts baby! This is the 1st year they have it available for 250sx models...it's pricy though. You'll see from the attached Power parts screenshot that it is intended for all model years 2007-2014 even thought KTM_Parts doesn't list it properly

http://www.ktm-parts.com/55130926000-p-SBM300EN,KTMHEEPCC,PPECC.html#.U3wjmPk7u-0

Clutch cover.JPG

Edited by tk2stroke

I looked at all 3 mentioned here, including a Hinson.  Volume is not critical, bling is the deciding factor.  They all look good, but I think I like the look of the Boyesen.  But my boot will have any of them scuffed in just a few rides anyway.  Thanks for everyones interest/reply.

• 2 weeks later...

I looked at all 3 mentioned here, including a Hinson.  Volume is not critical, bling is the deciding factor.  They all look good, but I think I like the look of the Boyesen.  But my boot will have any of them scuffed in just a few rides anyway.  Thanks for everyones interest/reply.

None that are gunmetal?.. non anodised? SFB used to have.. This is what I would want but dem buggers don't want to send to USA...but if this is for sale someone else has it for sale somewhere.  I bought one like this from the UK for my cr when I had a hard time finding sfb other places that weren't anodised. These covers are super strong and look good too.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/KTM-250-SX-2007-2011-SFB-Racing-Billet-Ignition-Stator-Flywheel-Cover-NEW-/270960406854

$(KGrHqZ,!rkE88hD!YchBPkER92ORQ~~60_58.J

Edited by hawaiidirtrider
  • Like 1

Boyseen is probably your best bang for the buck, they are about the cheapest aftermarket, adds some protection as they are thicker than OEM, none add much oil volume as there just isn't any room to add much before it gets in the way of your foot and the brake lever.  Rekluse looks cool, but is pretty expensive and the KTM powerpart is too much money for something that isn't even orange!

• Like 1

Boyseen is probably your best bang for the buck, they are about the cheapest aftermarket, adds some protection as they are thicker than OEM, none add much oil volume as there just isn't any room to add much before it gets in the way of your foot and the brake lever.  Rekluse looks cool, but is pretty expensive and the KTM powerpart is too much money for something that isn't even orange!

+1 for the Boysen.

• 2 weeks later...