Gen 3 Part Swap Thread

Have a RB designs modified head for an 05-07 CR250

I used this head prior to doing the cylinder base mod and I purchased a new head when I had the base mod done.

When used with a stock cylinder this will correct the squish and volume is for pump premium. sorry I can't remember what Ron set the squish to but it is his typical setting for the stock 05-07 CR250's. I believe .043"

How much?

Possibly selling my Factory Connection valved stock 07 CR250 suspension. Was setup for a 175lb vet rider. Only has 5.5 hours since rebuild. Also have stock triple clamps if needed. Let me know if there is any interested out there for them. Keep in mind I just paid over $800 to get them rebuilt/valved. Also added factory connections billet oil lock collars and pressure springs in the forks.

Suspension off my 2007 Honda CR250R 2-stroke. In excellent shape and recently serviced by Factory Connection and has only had 5.4 hours of use since the work. The service included valving  setup for a 175lb vet MX rider. Also includes billet oil lock collars and lighter pressure springs in the forks. They are in excellent shape. Spent over $800 recently for the service and revalve (still have the receipts).Only reason for the sale is my friend sold me his A-kit at a very good price I could not pass up.  Will also throw in the OEM triple clamps if I get my asking price of $900 plus shipping. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Will fit 02-07 CR125 CR250

02-08 CRF450R/X

04-09 CRF250R/X 

* Some models may require a shorter shock clevis.

IMG_5991.JPG

IMG_5992.JPG

IMG_5993.JPG

IMG_5999.JPG

Edited by macz400