Adjustable Levers (Zeta) or 42T

Given the choice of Zeta 3 fingers levers or a 42t rear sprocket, what would you choose?

I have a 13t installed and that helped off-road but when standing, I am having issues reaching the clutch or brake levers and makes not smooth in my inputs.

To those who have installed the Zeta levers, how much of an improvement was it?

I have, but my issue is when my hands are resting on the bars, the reach to the levers forces me to move my hands on top of the bars. Hard to explain.

I still have the stock bars, so the controls cannot be rotated. 

I have, but my issue is when my hands are resting on the bars, the reach to the levers forces me to move my hands on top of the bars. Hard to explain.

I still have the stock bars, so the controls cannot be rotated. 

the levers are not part of your controls and they will rotate to where ever you want them. Just loosen the clamp and spin. I also believe in leaving them a little loose so if and when you dump it ... they will rotate and possibly save you from a bent lever. 

I do like the Zeta levers as they are a little shorter but, I am not sure I can reach them easier than the stock ones. I think the trick is not to be afraid of playing around with all your adjustments be it levers or pedals. 

• Like 1

Your absolutely right, they are separate  :banghead:

Man I have been spending the last 4-5 nights putting back the rear together and never thought of checking the handlebars. I blame starting to work at 10 pm  :naughty:

42T it is! Now to overpay and enjoy now or wait for my next trip to USA .... 

• Like 1

Your absolutely right, they are separate  :banghead:

Man I have been spending the last 4-5 nights putting back the rear together and never thought of checking the handlebars. I blame starting to work at 10 pm  :naughty:

42T it is! Now to overpay and enjoy now or wait for my next trip to USA .... 

You need a border connection .... someone that lives close to the border where you have have stuff shipped to .... then go pick it up and just open the package and roll it in the dirt and then throw it in your trunk ....  ?  ....  :devil:

Edited by gnath9
  • Like 1

When I fitted my hand guards (wind and muck) I moved the levers in to give me some free mounting space, this has also given me a two/3 finger feel on the stock levers which I much prefer also they would be a bit less prone to getting broke as they are further in from the end of the bars. PS I have also really pointed my down I much prefer this way 

• Like 1

I have a planned trip to the US in early July. I am gonna have to just wait. As per the levers, the usual suspects CRF Only and WCS would not ship to a non matching billing/shipping address. I can get em from Canada but taxes and shipping cost almost as one lever....

I have a hunch that CBR250R levers could fit, but on this side of the border, being the guinea pig is an expensive endeavor.

• Like 1

I have a planned trip to the US in early July. I am gonna have to just wait. As per the levers, the usual suspects CRF Only and WCS would not ship to a non matching billing/shipping address. I can get em from Canada but taxes and shipping cost almost as one lever....

I have a hunch that CBR250R levers could fit, but on this side of the border, being the guinea pig is an expensive endeavor.

have you tried MotorcycleSuperStore ?  I have bought from there and had them shipped to New Jersey as a gift. 

• Like 1