Hard to handle

Hi

My crf is all over the place it's really hard to handle on the front end it's an old 02 model what could cause this ?

lots of things

you need to be more specific

tire pressure

improperly aligned forks

worn out suspension

trashed linkage bearings

bad clicker settings

badly setup suspension (wrong preload, wrong springs, wrong fork height, oil levels, valving)

bent front axle

The 02 had issues. Honda tried to cure them in 03 by changing the sub frame after they changed the linkage to sharpen the rake. Aftermarkets shortend the clamp from 24mm to 20mm (kind of a huge move) and it helps.

Everything Engle mentioned is legitimate too. Remember, its a 12 year old dirt bike. Its probably seen some abuse.

Tire pressure is a bit low, I'm going to have my forks looked at my moto-pro suspension, I do have a small buckle in the front wheel and iv also just changed the bars to charmichale, il start with that lot and see how it goes I can't ride for a while as I have a dislocated elbow and torn a muscle wen falling off the bike at the weekend.

Tire pressure is a bit low, I'm going to have my forks looked at my moto-pro suspension, I do have a small buckle in the front wheel and iv also just changed the bars to charmichale, il start with that lot and see how it goes I can't ride for a while as I have a dislocated elbow and torn a muscle wen falling off the bike at the weekend.

bummer :/