Sign in to follow this  

California These people wont quit until OHV is Illegal!

I wish these people would all cease to exist!

Its crazy how they paint a picture of off-roaders that depicts us a turtle killing psycho madmen in a frenzy aiming for animals and bushes.  

So sick and tired of these tree hugging ass holes distorting the facts to fit their list of BS lies.  

Heres a link, lets put some posts up that give more facts than fiction like the author himself has bought into! 

Link:

http://www.kpbs.org/news/2014/may/20/environmentalists-try-limit-road-vehicle-use-ocoti/

Edited by Speed-Freek

Whats funny about that "area closed for plant rehabilitation" sign.

I was up in Fort Bragg CA a few months ago and those exact same stupid signs were all along parts of the beach....guess what? Those ahole thrill walkers all disregarded the stupid signs too there were footprints everywhere. Ban walking. Ban hiking. Bipeds destroy the environment.

Turns out nobody likes these dumbass rules set by dickheads that dont even use these areas. 

• Like 1

Its because some Birkenstock sandal wearing tree hugging gay starbuck coffee drinking tool lost his girlfriend to a cool dirt bike riding man and now he has a vendetta against all people who ride...

moto_zpscb64983c.jpg

• Like 3

This is largely just the nerds get even crowd.  These are the kids in high school that got straight As...  sat in the corner at lunch time to read alone...  and just generally felt socially alienated.  Well they have all grown up now and this is their way of feeling like they matter...  and their turn to get even with the bullies that feel teased them...  or in actuality just didn't notice them.

Bookworms Gone Wild

• Like 2

^^^^^Jimmy hates when that happens........oh, shit, did it again, sorry :facepalm:

I though "Open area" meant, well, Open area? I guess my grasp of the English language isnt grasped as well as I though!

It sucks how they have to skew the facts and outright lie to get their way.  If they told the truth nobody would care because they would realize there is NO PROBLEM!

If you read a lot of these articles they are soo out of touch with what really happens its ridiculous!  

Edited by Speed-Freek

I bet if we went to a prius dealership during one of their Big sales events where they are giving away free wigwam socks we could probably rid ourselves of a large amount of these effers...

But you are right speed, these law abiding tread lightly a-holes fabricate the majority of the story .. In fact many never see or bother to visit the actual areas they claim to be getting destroyed .. 

If you can't beat em join em. Offer to go on some hiking expeditions with them and in return they must go on a trail ride with you. The only real way to get people to see eye to eye is to put one another in each other's shoes.

I'm all for dropping LSD and taking a nature hike. Best sex I ever had!!!!

• Like 2

If you can't beat em join em. Offer to go on some hiking expeditions with them and in return they must go on a trail ride with you. The only real way to get people to see eye to eye is to put one another in each other's shoes.

I'm all for dropping LSD and taking a nature hike. Best sex I ever had!!!!

For you to even remember sex after LSD is amazing! And I thought I could last all night long on Cocaine... 

Ya f these poosieszx. Go back to ur home land in rancho San Bernardo and jack off on how much ur saving a piece of desert..

• Like 1

If it's not these outlaw dirtbikers, it's these outlaw dogooders feeding the homeless . . . it's hard to feel safe in a world with criminals like these roaming the streets. 

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/florida-couple-cleared-all-fines-feeding-homeless-people-n111561

bite the hand that feeds you . . . you've already had enough to eat.

For you to even remember sex after LSD is amazing! And I thought I could last all night long on Cocaine...

You holding out ??
  • Like 1

I wish these people would all cease to exist!

Its crazy how they paint a picture of off-roaders that depicts us a turtle killing psycho madmen in a frenzy aiming for animals and bushes.  

So sick and tired of these tree hugging ass holes distorting the facts to fit their list of BS lies.  

Heres a link, lets put some posts up that give more facts than fiction like the author himself has bought into! 

Link:

http://www.kpbs.org/news/2014/may/20/environmentalists-try-limit-road-vehicle-use-ocoti/

I'm standing in line right behind you!  What ever happened to thread lightly?  It's a bad joke!  They manage to find an old and forgotten mining town, and close up a lot of hills in the area closing off trails because of the endangered "BULLSHIT". I say F'em, they have to catch me first. Like there isn't enough turtles in the world. Like to see them catch me if they can. I basically just get myself confused and lost and end up in red trails.  My only excuse for being there will always be I got lost and was trying to find myself back.  :devil:

• Like 2