I'm amazed

My friend recently bought a new bike (2012 crf 250) and I got a go on it, I'm amazed at how much better it handles and feels completely different then my crf 450 04. It feels like your gliding along the ground when my bike is very hard and bumpy but my suspension is set up good for me. Why is it that his bike feels so much better and more comfortable to ride and does not tire you out as fast as my bike? i know a 450 obviously will tire you out more but I've rode older 250s and they felt the same

Because "Fo-Fiddy's" weighs considerably more then the two-fiddy's.........

Trade your fo-fiddy and get a 2 stroker instead if you want to know what a real race bike is like, because 4 strokers aren't.  Although 4 strokers do serve a good purpose, like mowing your lawn.  ?

Edited by Honda_Power

...but my suspension is set up good for me. Why is it that his bike feels so much better and more comfortable to ride and does not tire you out as fast as my bike?

Easy answer, your suspension is clapped out or set up wrong. My 06CRF450R compares well to current bikes.

Factors on a newer CRF250R make it handle a lot lighter than your bike but your suspension shouldn't be radically different if it's in good shape and well adjusted.

• Like 2

Trade your fo-fiddy and get a 2 stroker instead if you want to know what a real race bike is like, because 4 strokers aren't.  Although 4 strokers do serve a good purpose, like mowing your lawn.  ?

Do you feel the need to go around being a complete idiot? Every thread I click on a find a response like this. First "Dirt bike motors could go 100k miles easy", then "I think my cr125 chain hasn't been replaced, how do I tell if it's a o or x ring", now this. SMH

• Like 8

Do you feel the need to go around being a complete idiot? Every thread I click on a find a response like this. First "Dirt bike motors could go 100k miles easy", then "I think my cr125 chain hasn't been replaced, how do I tell if it's a o or x ring", now this. SMH

I hear that they are going to add a "Don't Like" button so we can all comment on HP more easily. ?

• Like 4

HP thinks his/her comments are humorous.  Yet HP is the only one who laughs at the “humor.”  HP is far from an idiot, just another misguided soul seeking attention in the wrong places…..

• Like 2

your-a-fag.jpg

• Like 3