Sign in to follow this  

yz125 bog

So i will make this as short as possible my 2004 yz125 has a terrible bog when its in second when i go around the track in my backyard i have a corner that i usually take in second so i went around it how i usually do it had just reached its point where your supposed to shift, it bogs to the point that it sounds like if i held the throtle any longer it would die so i let off the throttle but still havent shifted, i turn around take the corner same gear and nothing happens so i go around normally it rides like its new then about the 4 th lap in the same corner it happens again. Now im probably not the only whos heard this noise but you know how when your bikes top end goes it does the slow bog noise well this sounds similar to that but ive checked rins and pistons not the problem im not much on knowing how a carb works btu will give it a shot if this is the case but help on this would be greatly appreciated.

I know how to lean the needle but how do you make the pilot jet do you just loosen it alittle

i think its a 37 do i move up to a 38 or down to a 36 also where can i get a new one?