Sign in to follow this  

A DR-Z question?

After searching and waiting for my bike to sell finally  picked up a used DR-z and am loving It!

Im looking to get some Avon Distanzia's, is the 120/70R17 - 150/60R17 size the way to go?

Going to be doing a bit of trail riding nothing crazy. Also does anyone know of a site in Canada that's has decent prices for these tires I got a quote at just over 400 not sure if that's good or not seems a bit high. Is there another option that's somewhat decent?

Thanks

10376165_10152380010910891_1475010609295165390_n.jpg

http://www.canadasmotorcycle.ca/

Free shipping on orders over $100

I bought my Distanzia's from there. Can't remember how much I paid but it was around $370ish

Thanks Mad child I filled it out and came to 365 shipped and taxs in not too bad probably go with them then! Just before I order is 120/70r17 - 150/60r17 a good set up for tires? just don't have the stock size for the back so not sure what I should use?

Thanks

Stock rear size is 140/70/17.  I don't have an SM so I can't reccomend good a size.

Edited by billdirt1

Stock rear size is 140/70/17.  I don't have an SM so I can't reccomend good a size.

Thanks, Ya I know the stock size but they just don't make them in the Distanzias.

• Like 1