Sign in to follow this  

Looky

I guess a few here did not see my post when people asked about availability on them ;-). This is my dealers shop and I've stated a few times here that he IS holding stock on this model and a whole bunch of 2014 RS models.

They're a fair dealership, always willing to help any Beta owner of potential Beta owner. Also he personaly owns and rides a couple of late model Beta's, which give extra points in my book...

• Like 1

Yes, we have a factory edition 300.Its pretty sweet! If I did not have already a pretty well set up 2014 standard 300 it probably would be in my garage right now...or maybe it would be the new 350 factory race edition instead. oh almost forgot,already have a factory race edition 400 at home! better get riding.Dan

• Like 1

Yes, we have a factory edition 300.Its pretty sweet! If I did not have already a pretty well set up 2014 standard 300 it probably would be in my garage right now...or maybe it would be the new 350 factory race edition instead. oh almost forgot,already have a factory race edition 400 at home! better get riding.Dan

I noticed the ad has expired, is it sold?  Im down here in southern cal, or i would have stopped and seen/picked up the bike already

I noticed the ad has expired, is it sold?  Im down here in southern cal, or i would have stopped and seen/picked up the bike already

All ya gotta do is call Dan @ Motoxotica, Oh yeah and he's a authorized Beta dealer....

All ya gotta do is call Dan @ Motoxotica, Oh yeah and he's a authorized Beta dealer....

Good idea, I might ask a couple solar salesman to come talk to me also.

Good idea, I might ask a couple solar salesman to come talk to me also.

Well, as long as you need solar..... Whatever blows your dress up.....

• Like 1

Go lube your tampon and you won't be so uptight. Lady's like you love the whole shopping exthperryants, real men don't. Buzz off beach.

• Like 1

Go lube your tampon and you won't be so uptight. Lady's like you love the whole shopping exthperryants, real men don't. Buzz off beach.

OK dokey Yoda, real men? Lol!

Bartender, give that woman another vinegar & water...

Edited by MarkBevans

Solar? Huh? And why are people talking shit in a dirt bike forum? Must be a bad ass with those strong words. Anyways for what's it's worth, I loved shopping for my Beta, beach!

• Like 1

I'm with Neillo, I love shopping for motor sports stuff and at the local implement store. Still trying to figure out what the hell a "exthperryants" is. Perhaps experience?

• Like 1

I'm with Neillo, I love shopping. Still trying to figure out what the hell a "exthperryants" is.

Use your phonics. 

• Like 1

Sorry I didn't grow up with ebonic type pronunciations. Call me old.

The dealer that I listed also had a 2013 300 "demo" bike. It had about 30 hours on it, recluse and some other goodies. $6,500 OTD. Work got in the way and I couldn't go pick it up. It's gone.

The search continues