Sign in to follow this  

Just got a dep pipe and a procircuit muffler.

Hi all. I just bought a dep pipe and a procircuit factory sound 304 for me 2010 yz 250. Im very excited to se what it goes like. I got porting n polishing done to barrel n head for all round power, and vforce reedys. Its jetted perfect for my standard pipe with a fmf shorty. Im going to mess it up but ounce dialed in it should be a absoblute rocket! Should i just play with the main jet in it? Think its a 178 main. Running little rich now so with the pipe it will hopfully even out. :blink:. Whats everyones thoughts on how itl go? Its set up for mx tracks and also alot of enduro. I want to put a moose bash plate and force radiator gaurds very soon to. Man i love yz's!!!

• Like 1

Hi all. I just bought a dep pipe and a procircuit factory sound 304 for me 2010 yz 250. Im very excited to se what it goes like. I got porting n polishing done to barrel n head for all round power, and vforce reedys. Its jetted perfect for my standard pipe with a fmf shorty. Im going to mess it up but ounce dialed in it should be a absoblute rocket! Should i just play with the main jet in it? Think its a 178 main. Running little rich now so with the pipe it will hopfully even out. :blink:. Whats everyones thoughts on how itl go? Its set up for mx tracks and also alot of enduro. I want to put a moose bash plate and force radiator gaurds very soon to. Man i love yz's!!!

What pipe you buy enduro or motocross?

178 with the 250cc bore is good 0-800 m or so for mx and open terrain using aftermarket silencer.

For sand, hill climbing or fast terrain you should go richer 1 to 3 jet sizes, and for rocks or stock silencer, you could afford to run leaner (175 or 172) main jet. 

Stock exhaust is good. DEP make a thicker /stronger exhaust than stock which is very good. It is smaller on the left side and so has better clearnace on left hand ruts and rocks. I have not tested the DEP silencer.

ProCircuit exhaust and silencer (long) is my personal favorite for moto. Correct jetting, timing and gearing are much more important than brand of exhaust. I have also tested FMF exhaust fatty.  

178 with the 250cc bore is good 0-800 m or so for mx and open terrain using aftermarket silencer.

For sand, hill climbing or fast terrain you should go richer 1 to 3 jet sizes, and for rocks or stock silencer, you could afford to run leaner (175 or 172) main jet. 

Stock exhaust is good. DEP make a thicker /stronger exhaust than stock which is very good. It is smaller on the left side and so has better clearnace on left hand ruts and rocks. I have not tested the DEP silencer.

ProCircuit exhaust and silencer (long) is my personal favorite for moto. Correct jetting, timing and gearing are much more important than brand of exhaust. I have also tested FMF exhaust fatty.  

I bought a pipe YZ250 99-14 Armoured Exp Pipe Enduro on Ebay. 
the pipe have nickel plate in the web page of DEP. 
But on Ebay dont have. i ask the seller and he said that there's two versions for Enduro pipe. without nickel and nickel 
what you guys think