Sign in to follow this  

Michigan KTM 350 XCF-W 6 Days Stolen

Buddy's 2014 KTM 350 XCF-W 6 Days was stolen within the last 36 hours from the Ann Arbor/Plymouth area.  Please keep an eye out for it as there are not a lot of these bikes around.  The thieves didn't care it was locked up with a cable, they just cut that and took the bike.  Left a bunch of other stuff untouched...

Here are some pictures of it.

https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/a7384XGbK5mvL5ga0r3-k3f7cTwpBVR98N7Z7pRiQY4?feat=directlink

6days_zpsdb38a2b0.jpg

20140413_135800.jpg

020.jpg

Had 2 bikes stolen a few years back, I sent an email to RacerX and they put the notice on their site.  We were lucky, a total of 4 bikes were stolen in one night, the deputy was awesome and was kicking in doors that morning. Next day he had the bikes and the kids, but that is small town Minnesota.

Good Luck!

• Like 1

mr2, ill text my brother in law tomorrow and make sure he has seen this. He is a big KTM lover and avid craigslister and other stuff for kicks. Make sure if he sees it he knows where to find ya. He has an '11 300 with six days graphics...why this caught my eye quickly. We are from around that area....more novi'ish for me.

I would post it in the general dirt bike forum too...more will see it.

Edited by J_YZ2fittyF