Sign in to follow this  

Race Spec (UK company) - Anyone used them?

So my bike is clearly due for shock/fork rebuild, but I haven't used any UK company for this before and could use a little help. I was looking at Race Spec, who will arrange a courier to pick up the forks/shock, and do a full inspection and rebuild for a VERY reasonable price compared to a lot of the other companies out there. I'm hesitant as I haven't heard much about them, and I'd feel better sending out my suspension if I could get some feedback from someone who at least has some notion of their reputation. That said, has anyone here used Race Spec for any suspension service/setup, or even heard anything good/bad about them?

edit: here's a link to their workshop page:   http://www.racespec.co.uk/acatalog/Suspension_Workshop.html

Edited by Porkchop Sandwich

Hi I'm also in the Kim contemplating getting a revalve I'm also not sure what to use where abouts are you in the country? Also TT is probably not the best place to get suspension advice form as it is mostly a us forum although there are obvious yuk guys still here I found a thread on mxtrax from about a year ago I'll try and get you the link

http://forums.mxtrax.co.uk/showthread.php/342228-suspension-revalve-anyone-used-racespec-before?highlight=Revalve+race+spec

Ok it actually worked (on my iPad) I hope this helps some what personally I'm considering g-force and possibly k tech any the name tillet gets thrown around a bit over there but we will see it is far more likely I will just procrastinate anyway good luck

Up north mark at rss , Midlands sps motocross and south kas Karl Anderson

Mog do you know what rss charge roughly? Thanks

Depends on what you want , he is competitive

I know RG3 is getting big over here now (originally a US company), their prices are a bit high but they're supposed to be pretty worth it. 

I've heard Karl Anderson's name thrown around quite a bit as well, may have to give him a ring (if/when I actually have the £££, lol). Thanks for the help  :thumbsup: