Sign in to follow this  

2010 rmz 450

just wondering how these bikes hold up and perform compared to other brands.I found a nice looking 2010 for $5000 and was looking at getting another bike plus he has aftermarket exhaust,seat and a few more extras.I only use the bike in the pits and don't race and I don't abuse them.

Suzuki has 2000.00 off on 13 and 14 rmz450's.   i would go to suzukicycles.com and check out the rebate before i drop 5000.00 on a 2010.

just my thoughts

• Like 2

Suzuki has 2000.00 off on 13 and 14 rmz450's.   i would go to suzukicycles.com and check out the rebate before i drop 5000.00 on a 2010.

just my thoughts

rmz450's here are $9099 + freight & PDI $399 + $199 financing paperwork fees + $5 registration + 13% taxes and don't forget the interest to pay it out so we are into the $11000 range before interest.Going rate for 2010 models here are around the $5000 range,I just sold my 2007 yz450f for $4500 and he didn't even try to beat me down.Mostly want to know if the bikes are good,there isn't a dealer around my area for Suzuki but all the others are so parts are an issue if things go wrong.I have no idea about the rmz's just what I read on the web,I really liked my yz450 so if its a better bike that that I will be happy.

I got a 2009 for 3300.00. It's a beast! FI, pro circuit exhaust, sprung for my weight. Perfect!  I'm no pro, novice at best but I can tell you this bike is more than I can handle.

There are better deals out there.

I wouldn't go earlier than 2009. You want FI for sure.

11 and 12's are regraded as the best years and most sought after i had both and were awesome machines,