Sign in to follow this  

Crf 150r or 2-stroke 100

Hi I'm about 5'5 105 pounds and I don't know which bike to get next. I'm leaning towards the 150r but I don't. Help me out

My previous bike was a 150f and mostly trail I might go to a couple tracks here and there but no racing

Yeah I know there different, why friend has one and I think I'm going to get a 150r

150r is a sick bike. I have a 2009 that my wife rides now but that bike rips. Be ready to shim valves and just more maintenance that the 150f you had but really just a great bike. With your stature the bike will be awesome.

At 5' 5" You want the CRF150RB (19" front wheel/16" rear wheel) which is the same size as the KX100.  The CRF150R is the same size as KX85, YZ85 etc. (17" front/14" rear wheel).

KX100 is a lot more affordable than the CRF150RB (at least where I live).

Yeah I forgot the rb is better for you. My wife is 5'2" and it's perfect for her. Power wise the thing is awesome but at your height it may be small

Hi I'm about 5'5 105 pounds and I don't know which bike to get next. I'm leaning towards the 150r but I don't. Help me out

100 no question

Moved my son from kx100 to 150r and he loves it. The Kx needed way more work than the Honda.