Sign in to follow this  

2015 CRF350R!

ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1400807988.418599.jpg

I just seen this and thought y'all would like... I believe I might just have to have this!

Just ride one of Ron Hamp's CRF250R, same thing...

• Like 1

I'm not absolutely positive this is real BUT if it is this could be a big step for honda And if the 450 looks like it then I'll def have to own one of the two.

I Havnt seen any concrete evidence to support this is real and find it hard to believe Honda would step up their game and actually sell a bike with black rims AND a black frame.. It would be nice tho

Just ride one of Ron Hamp's CRF250R, same thing...

Not doubting rons motors but Everytime I've ever ride a 250r I feel like it's either about to blow up or break in half. My buddy says my 450 feels like a Harley and I say his 250r feels like a kids bike

You need to ride a race bike, not a stocker... but yeah, I know that feelin'.

That's a photo shop dream bike.

Yeah i figured that out.. It's missing part of the frame Infront of the motor. We can only dream honda will make some progress tho right? Edited by Diggla117

Don't really care to speculate.

I doubt very much anything like this will ever be built. 

Yamaha and Honda will be jumping in with both feet into the adventure market in '15/16, as it is the only american market that is growing with bikes over $10k in selling price.

They only focus on large market products.

Off road is shrinking every year.

Even though KTM gets bigger piece of the pie each year, the pie is shrinking........

Ever been inside a Honda R&D facility? I have been in 2 (well, 1 Honda, 1 Acura) They are actually pretty well protected and secret. They are working on stuff that may or may not come out 20 years from now. Now I didn't see a bike like that but I would guess they have mocked something up like it, or even far more advanced

• Like 1

Off road is shrinking every year.

Even though KTM gets bigger piece of the pie each year, the pie is shrinking........

sad but true. Each generation just keeps getting softer and softer. Every Sunday the bars are filled with people watching basketball with a few IF ANY watching supercross. Basketball. Really?! Cause that's such a exciting, dangerous sport and all.. I don't get it. Edited by Diggla117

That pic has been around for over a year.

my bad corona were a little behind over here in MERICA! mmmkk

I think if Honda built a 350 based on a 250 chassi that they would sell more of them than 250s and 450s combined there are so many recreational mx riders that don't need or want the power and weight of a 450 but want I bit more reliability that a bigger engine offers over a 250 with some added tourqe,

• Like 2

Agreed.

When Marvin Musquin won the 2014 Geneva supercross on a ktm350 against almost all 450's it sure said a lot to me...

Edited by Diggla117

my bad corona were a little behind over here in MERICA! mmmkk

No worries ma and please believe me, I wasn't being a dick. I just remembered seeing it on Dirt Rider's website and the in their magazine about year or so ago. Anyways, I dig the design of the bike but probably like you, I don't see the point of purchasing a high strung 13k RPM dirt bike when you could more out o generally reliable 450. My neighbor's kid is amazing up and comer local pro who is going to race arena cross in 2015 and his dad was telling me how much coin he had to dump in that 250 4t to make it competitive only to have to rebuild it every 8 to 1o hours. No thank you. I convinced him to pick up that Kawi 450 to save himself a boatload of money and hall the late night headaches;  and it turns out, the kid is a much better open class rider. All he did was dump a big chuck of coin into the suspension, throw a slip on exhaust system and much lower gearing for the tight arenacross  tracks and she is ready to rock. 

Okay, I gots to get some sleep as me and the boys just got back from another country doing some whore mongering...no joke! It was awesome!