2001 cr 125 (the bog)

ok guys I know this is posted before but never a clear fix. we have a 2001 cr 125 that just started to bog one day. I played with it a bit tonight. I played with the air screw, nothing! then I checked to see if the packing was plugged up.nope good there too.we cleaned the carb spotless. just don't know how one second its good next its b past 1/4 throttle it you go slow it evs a bit but sound like a cold bike. if you crack it .falls on its face. I looked and lots of youtube videos of this but no fix or just dumb comments. come on guys. someone has to have had this before. if I knew how to post a youtube clip I would.

• Like 1

so how can it just got lean? we have been riding this bike with no problems. then the bog, I would think carb. but from the videos and stuff guys have done carb rebuilds with no change. what would happen if the power valve wouldn't open up all the way? we know its moving but how much ..I don't know. just taking wild guess now

Really? nothing? this seems to be a common thing but nobody has a answer. could it be in the stator? bike starts ok. idles fine . just when you open it up it bogs. cant just deside..awww today I think I need to be rejetted and im going to bog until I get some jetting.lol come on people help a guy out.