Sign in to follow this  

sunline mdx v1clutch lever install how ?

You just bought your son a new bike and already getting new parts for it?  You are spoiling your child, or are you just spoiling yourself through your child?  Hahahaha.

Anyways, shouldn't there be instruction papers that came along with your purchase?  I'm sure someone in here can help you out, I'm new to dirt bikes myself so I'm still learning.

I recently received my Sunline mdx v1 clutch and brake levers and there are no instructions and quite a few parts . I am installing them on my sons 2014 KX 85,  ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATEDL;

You just bought your son a new bike and already getting new parts for it?  You are spoiling your child, or are you just spoiling yourself through your child?  Hahahaha.

Nothing to do with spoiling ,,,,

My son broke 9 thousand brake and clutch levers until we bought the same Sunline levers .. and they have been great !

http://www.motosport.com/dirtbike/SUNLINE-V1-MDX-CLUTCH-LEVER

Not sure which Sunline Levers you bought but ours were a direct replacement .No extra parts..07 Kx85

How do I install sunline mdx v1 unbreakable break and clutch levers the clutch comes with 2 threaded adjustment sleeves and various other spacers whats what and what order do the go?

I have sunline mdx v1 brake and clutch levers and the clutch comes with 2 adjustment sleaves and a bunch of spacers Icant figure it out where what goes and in what order.

I have sunline mdx v1 brake and clutch levers and the clutch comes with 2 adjustment sleaves and a bunch of spacers Icant figure it out where what goes and in what order.

I don't remember installing any other parts , just the levers .

Nothing to do with spoiling ,,,,

My son broke 9 thousand brake and clutch levers until we bought the same Sunline levers .. and they have been great !

http://www.motosport.com/dirtbike/SUNLINE-V1-MDX-CLUTCH-LEVER

Not sure which Sunline Levers you bought but ours were a direct replacement .No extra parts..07 Kx85

Ignore Honda Power, hes a troll.

Alright, alright. Yes. We get it.

We need to see pics and more info.

• Like 1