Sign in to follow this  

Washington China Hat pics 2

WHERE IS THIS SINGLE TRACK YOU SPEAK OF.

faster ya go, the smaller the trails get :)

you need to come ride Walker

Edited by Slackkinhard

Dry in Washington? can't be

that's actually in Bend, Oregon.  Dry out there on the plateau

[/

quote]

Come on Brett, I know where are single track is. I want to no where all this single track is at on the Millican Plateau I here you guys talk about.

[/

quote]

Come on Brett, I know where are single track is. I want to no where all this single track is at on the Millican Plateau I here you guys talk about.

I wouldn't say there's very much of that 'single track'.....there's a few trails here and there that would qualify, but 90% of it is haulin ass through a pine forest strewn with lava.  Some great high speed riding, some big 'floater' jumps, but with that comes the threat of head-ons.  It's sort of a guilty pleasure...I don't feel right when I glance down after getting off the gas and seeing 84mph.  I giggle like a fool, and grab a handful :D

I try to get down there at least once a year during the week.  The weekends are pretty scary, but overall it's manageable, and the scenery is great.  The north end is dry desert, LOTS of visibility.  The central/south end is pine forest with a mountain and lookout.

Personally, I want to go down and take my kayaks. There's some great whitewater in the area, so when I'm done riding, I can go jump in a river.  Also, there's some great cliff diving down there too...if you're into that.

I found some stuff that would make you pucker up ! Did not want to scare the others away

I found some stuff that would make you pucker up ! Did not want to scare the others away

Let me know about this if you go back this fall.