Sign in to follow this  

Dirt bike pink slip

It seems like most used dirt bikes nowadays for sale doesn't have pink slips.  Does that deter you from purchasing?  Is it a big deal seeing how the bike won't see the public roads anyhow?  AND....... can you still apply for and get green/red stickers for the bike even without title of ownership?

OH, and if you bought a bike without a title, can you apply for one after running through the vin # and everything checks out?

Edited by Honda_Power

Yes, depending on your state, you can apply for a title for your bike.

What's with the random answers?

Edit: Oh, nevermind...

Edited by MaybeMe
  • Like 3

It seems like most used dirt bikes nowadays for sale doesn't have pink slips. Does that deter you from purchasing? Is it a big deal seeing how the bike won't see the public roads anyhow? AND....... can you still apply for and get green/red stickers for the bike even without title of ownership?

OH, and if you bought a bike without a title, can you apply for one after running through the vin # and everything checks out?

Yes you can take the vehicle's vin to the local dmv.

They will give you the proper papers you need also call ahead of time to see what kind of

Pie there like:lol::lol::lol::lol::D

• Like 3

It seems like most used dirt bikes nowadays for sale doesn't have pink slips. Does that deter you from purchasing? Is it a big deal seeing how the bike won't see the public roads anyhow? AND....... can you still apply for and get green/red stickers for the bike even without title of ownership?

I hear theye pretty much like hair pie.:lol::lol::lol::D

Do you need a pink slip to race in the AMA? That's what you're doing anyway isn't it? Here's something pink you can kiss :moon:

• Like 2

Do you need a pink slip to race in the AMA? That's what you're doing anyway isn't it? Here's something pink you can kiss :moon:

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

I already have my "Super License"......... I can give you some free tickets to watch me practice in my Formula 1 car, and if you're a good boy, I'll even sign your hat for you.  Be good now you hear, run along.  :)

I already have my "Super License"......... I can give you some free tickets to watch me practice in my Formula 1 car, and if you're a good boy, I'll even sign your hat for you. Be good now you hear, run along. :)

Will you sign my pie?

• Like 3

You can apply for the title various different ways. But it does take time. Look at your local dmv site for more info. Not sure your state but I know in the south east it is printed on the title why you have it titled. Here in wv I ride anywhere and don't have to worry. Anyone thst enjoys thst. Move here. Also only 1 hour from hatfield. I ride the back roads every now and then to get there on the dirtbike

I'd think, Honda corporate, would take care of that for you.

You said you were in product development!