Sign in to follow this  

yep... supermoto wheels are in

is that the stock sized front rotor on there???

i am gonna do black rims, and spokes, and gold nipples and hubs i think....  love the look of your wheels though.. no doubt!!!

I believe the Warp9's do use the stock rotor setup ....  so you want nipples like mine eh  .....  :p

• Like 1

I don't know yet... but I did not pay retail for them.

sorry if you answered this already, but where did you order them from? and how did you get them if you didn't pay for them yet???  lol  

Ok can you hook me up with a pair? haha there will be some $ in there for you too :-D

r6realtor posted a number here somewhere for good warp9 pricing ... search or send him a PM

&%$#@!kk those are Sicckkkk!  :thumbsup: now i wanna pair  :banghead: mine our gold hubs and gold nipples and black spokes!! with the black rims! can i get my quote please :goofy: what about sizing do i go off my bike? I'm such a noob sorry

• Like 2

The set I bought from Forrest at Wheeling Cycle Supply was $876 delivered and bolted on with no problems.Only thing I had to deal with was the 44 tooth sprocket which I swaped out with the stock one. :thumbsup:

• Like 2

The set I bought from Forrest at Wheeling Cycle Supply was $876 delivered and bolted on with no problems.Only thing I had to deal with was the 44 tooth sprocket which I swaped out with the stock one. :thumbsup:

just wheels or rubber too?

ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1401119999.811480.jpgImageUploadedByThumper Talk1401120009.510706.jpg

on our way to get a longer chain be size apparently they sent me a 44 t sprocket on it and my chain won't fit haha. but it's a blessing cycle gear is open! I was about to cry lmao. can't wait to rip

• Like 5