DMXS- Grant Langston doesn't think there are PED's he knows....

It is sport. They do it for money, in some cases a lot of money. Of course there is doping of one level or another going on, to even suggest otherwise is naive in the extreme. 

It's like certain Canadian commentators insisting that hockey is clean and doesn't lend itself to PED's. Garbage, of course it does. PED's come in many varieties to assist in many areas, you don't need to be on anabolic steroids or HGH to be "doper."

Nice to see a couple people come out and say it.

• Like 2

If there were any way to prove it, I'd bet money Carmichael, Stewart, and Villopoto used ped's.

I did some googling, many think Aldon was the one doping Lance Armstrong & the team.  It was actually Jeff Spencer & he trains a lot of other top guys.  

I did some googling, many think Aldon was the one doping Lance Armstrong & the team. It was actually Jeff Spencer & he trains a lot of other top guys.

I'm not suggesting he was involved with Armstrong. He is from the cycling world though and they've perfected endurance doping IMO. Just look at the turn around in fitness and endurance he did for that chubby red head Carmichael.
  • Like 1

guys dope, its a fact. If you think your guy doesnt, I will tell you guys this bit of info, every top rider that has had an injury in the last 10 years has shot HGH to speed up healing.

I'm not suggesting he was involved with Armstrong. He is from the cycling world though and they've perfected endurance doping IMO. Just look at the turn around in fitness and endurance he did for that chubby red head Carmichael.

RC rocked it from his rookie season? What are you talking about?

RC rocked it from his rookie season? What are you talking about?

I know he did, that doesn't mean he wasn't doping. Hey, I'm an RV fan but I still think he's used ped's. I'm an RC fan too, just my opinion. It's no big deal to me, it's the only way to be the best when everybody else is doing it. I think Lance losing his titles is bull shit too. All of the top dogs were doping IMO.
  • Like 1

I think their saying RC has been on PEDs since he was 10 in that case!

Huh.....and I thought PEDs were those little candys that pop out of toys heads???

I agree! You can tell even at this age!

I think their saying RC has been on PEDs since he was 10 in that case!

I think you're saying "they're"?  & you are you probably right, that's why he's short & fat now.  Has all the bloat just like that Jerry Lewis guy, who was roids for a long time.

• Like 1

Jeff Spencer trains Reed.  Reed is fast.  Thus Reed is on the roids.  Would explain his bouts of anger & depression.  We also see this with JS7.  Went & kicked Reed's bike over, roid rage incident.  Guys a nut case.  Like his fans.  Birds of a feather.

Edited by Bobby_Treen
  • Like 1

LOL 

DMXS "There's a place in Atlanta you can go when drunk called Hydration Station & they will give you an IV, some B-12 and you're out the door".

Langston "When I'm drunk I like to go penetration station" ? ?

• Like 1