Sign in to follow this  

White plastics

Has anyone resourced a place to buy white plastics for the dizzer?  Curious minds want to know.

What Kioti said.....that's where I got mine.  :thumbsup:

• Like 1

My gawd man, if it makes these scoots go any faster than the yeller ones, I'd have to wear a flame retardant suit! :huh::D:D:D:D

White plastics?? Coming from Yellow??   :crazy:   Thats like losing 0.87HP  :D

• Like 4

White plastics?? Coming from Yellow??   :crazy:   Thats like losing 0.87HP  :D

Would be WAY funnier M8 if I didn't already have that color.........hahaha  :lol:

• Like 1

It's for the newest addition. Thought I might try the white and some gnarly graphics.

I have a new Acerbis front SM fender too if you want it.............PM me and I can send it.

btw, found an envelope I addressed to you to enclose in the "Package" I sent, and somehow it never got put in.....hahaha. My wife found it in the door of my truck on the passenger side.....will post it off, sorry. :(

• Like 2

Be careful mixing and matching different makers' white plastics. I got a UFO front fender and Acerbis side panels, and the Acerbis panels have almost a green tinge to them in comparison to the UFO. I was thinking about getting a UFO rear fender as well but I worried. Now I'm looking to get mine vinyl wrapped so it doesn't bother me too terribly much anymore, but if you're super anal about colors matching then try and get the full kit if you can. They're available on Ebay that I've seen, although if you have an S/SM you may have to modify the rear fender a bit to fit the subframe since most kits I've seen are for E's.

YMMV. But yeah, finding all the white plastics (without paying the outrageous fees that Suzuki charges) can be a pain in the rear.

• Like 1

Be careful mixing and matching different makers' white plastics. I got a UFO front fender and Acerbis side panels, and the Acerbis panels have almost a green tinge to them in comparison to the UFO. I was thinking about getting a UFO rear fender as well but I worried. Now I'm looking to get mine vinyl wrapped so it doesn't bother me too terribly much anymore, but if you're super anal about colors matching then try and get the full kit if you can. They're available on Ebay that I've seen, although if you have an S/SM you may have to modify the rear fender a bit to fit the subframe since most kits I've seen are for E's.

YMMV. But yeah, finding all the white plastics (without paying the outrageous fees that Suzuki charges) can be a pain in the rear.

Thank you for the words of wisdom Lady Electrified! I know yeller is that way too. I guess they've got their own magic brew when making the color molds.
  • Like 2

It costs $850 for a full set of OEM White plastics and the stupid thing is they don't include the OEM graphics, you have to pay for that too... :banghead:

Edited by plankk
  • Like 2

If there was a dislike button I would use it on this  :naughty:

:p

hahahahaha.....there's always "mooning man" :moon:

• Like 3

If there was a dislike button I would use it on this  :naughty:

:p

See how they treat us??   :thumbsdn:  :naughty:  :mad:   like a blue haired step child. 

:D   

• Like 4

I actually really like the white bikes. You don't see them as often.

• Like 3

I actually really like the white bikes. You don't see them as often.

+1 my friend.......

the reason you don't see them as often, is that when you do, it's a blurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr  :smirk:

• Like 2

hahahahaha.....there's always "mooning man" :moon:

Haha, I like that……..Hey Gsxrstuntdrz  :moon:

See how they treat us??   :thumbsdn:  :naughty:  :mad:   like a blue haired step child. 

:D   

It's ridiculous isn't it?!?!  :rant:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

• Like 2