Sign in to follow this  

This is my garage

I think I have a problem. Once I started buying dirt bikes I couldn't stop. My garage looks like this and my wife just rolls her eyes when I "find a deal I just can't pass up"ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1400886819.522758.jpgImageUploadedByThumper Talk1400886841.406484.jpg. Haha

• Like 2

That's perfectly normal,,,what the heck do you need a lawn mower for ? 

• Like 3

Haha I'm not that much of a bad ass.

The mower is for the normal stuff, mostly wheelies.

• Like 2

You don't have a problem, perfectly normal, but there are not enough bikes there.

I might need to seek treatment.  Read more about me HERE

Lined a few of them up one day, this is not even all of them either

8903634_orig.jpg

Some that hide out my other shop

8461772_orig.jpg

Edited by thejunkman
  • Like 5

That is cool, I see what might be an MX360 1974 vintage in there!

It would be an unrestored original SC500.  That was bought new by my dad.

Nice to see im not the only crazy one, had 12 bikes in my garage last summer. This was my garage when I came back home for the summer, not pictured is a 1976 xs360 barn find and a 2002 Blaster in the middle of a rebuild. Added a husqvarna 125 and a drz 110 shortly after this picture. In the past year I ended up selling the 05 yz 250, the  kx 60, traded the 110 for the husky, took a part the 65 to use for the drz 110. Then back home I also have an ltr 450 getting a new fuel pump. I dont even want to know the total count of bikes Ive had to date but I know its above 20.

EDIT: Would you guess im actually a Yamaha guy  :lol:

a13e7df0-c263-4629-9cb3-c34b2dffca97_zps

Edited by txmxer
  • Like 3

You don't have a problem, perfectly normal, but there are not enough bikes there.

I might need to seek treatment.  Read more about me HERE

Lined a few of them up one day, this is not even all of them either

8903634_orig.jpg

Some that hide out my other shop

8461772_orig.jpg

Bikes for days! But.....which one is your favorite to ride....to just look at.....and which have you had the longest? (that's 3 questions ;)

Bikes for days! But.....which one is your favorite to ride....to just look at.....and which have you had the longest? (that's 3 questions ;)

Favorite to ride: 1997 Suzuki DR350s  Favorite to look at:  right now my 1970 Kawasaki F5 Big Horn,  Which bike have I had the longest:  1968 Kawasaki A7SS Avenger  The first is hard to answer as I have a lot of favorites depending on my mood, I chose the DR350s because it can do just about anything.

• Like 1

I like how the OP's wife rolls her eyes. My wife would roll my butt outta the house in a wheelbarrow if I had that many bikes in the garage at once!

I can't complain, though, with a sport bike, a race bike, and a dirty bike that will be racing soon, too! What I really need now is a supermoto!

I try to keep my seasons covered

IMG_20140529_185825.jpg

IMG_20140416_203706.jpg

Edited by n16ht5