Sign in to follow this  

N-Fab AmPro YZ's @ AMA Lead Belt National Enduro

Brad Bakken's YZ250F, 4th overall, Total time 31:15

208uwcn.jpg

2i0esqr.jpg

Ryan Belue's YZ250F, 39th overall, total time 54:26

29yffh5.jpg

Both bike's were very trick and their riders were fast and friendly.

KTM's Charlie Mullins was 1st overall with a total time of 28:41.

Edited by firedog55

Rekluse clutch, cylinder head porting, Ironman sprocket, FMF titanium exhaust, GYTR parts, front and rear brake rotors, misc. billet parts, silicon hoses and larger radiators, etc, etc. Just the average top level pro race bike mods, nothing special I guess.

Rekluse clutch, cylinder head porting, Ironman sprocket, FMF titanium exhaust, GYTR parts, front and rear brake rotors, misc. billet parts, silicon hoses and larger radiators, etc, etc. Just the average top level pro race bike mods, nothing special I guess.

I think its cool as it shows how good stock bikes can be against pro level bikes.....

The 2014 makes a fantastic offroad race bike bone stock with just a little setup.

They are flat out railing in special test four. There is a video of it up on YouTube.

Yup, just a few bolt on items, mainly for durability though. But I see no trick suspension, special motors, hubs, rims etc etc. Its all pretty basic stuff which like I said before, its cool that the bikes are what you and I can build....

• Like 1

Last year bakken was running a 290 bb kit. Guess he was happy with the standard bore 250 this year. That says a lot right there.

I know Bakken personally as a friend and as a competitor. He also races some of the VCHSS races. His bike is know where near stock. He actually just got new rims, hubs and will install after next race. He has his suspension done but he prefers not to run the stickers on the forks. He also runs a lot of unabiker parts. He is a vey nice person btw.

GoYamaha