Sign in to follow this  

How do you get white boots clean?

I try to keep up on my boots so they don't get stained, but sometimes it's impossible. I have white Alpinestars and they started to fade and became a yellowish brown color in some spots. I've pressure washed them and scrubbed them with cleaner but I can't seem to restore them to the white that they once were. What does everyone do to keep their boots pearly white time and time again?

Spray Pam on them before riding, mud just slide off......use a cheap pure white (no flavors or "crystals" in the paste) tooth paste. Or boot polish.....But the very best thing that you can do......

Sell those A*'s and get a set of BLACK<<<<<Notice NOT white.....Gaerne or Sidi boots  :p

• Like 4

You can try slathering on Goop hand cleaner. We even use the stuff on light colored horses, prior to a show.

• Like 1

Ditto on the magic eraser sponge, also try turtle wax bug and tar remover.

i have black boots. gaernes as well :lol:

but...

i connect my hose to the hot water tap my washing machine normally connects to when i wash my bike.  I wear the boots when i wash her.  the hot water my sponge, and dish soap, or laundry detergent keep them looking tip top.

_AARON

Shout

Spray it on everything will rinse right off

Takes the red clay I ride in right off my white gear, white plastics, and AL frame and engine

• Like 1

Tooth whitener and that pesky in-laws toothbrush.

Anyone use purple super clean lately? That stuff used to work wonders. Curious if it still does. Not impressed with simple green these days.

Tooth whitener and that pesky in-laws toothbrush.

Anyone use purple super clean lately? That stuff used to work wonders. Curious if it still does. Not impressed with simple green these days.

Works great if you want to eat the finish off everything it touches.

Another recommendation, if you have a dog, spread peanut butter all over the boots, I guarantee those boots will be white in the morning.

Dawn dish soap in a spray bottle a scrub brush and a high pressure water hose always works for me