Sign in to follow this  

Dual to single exhaust

Hi. I have a 2007 CRF250R with dual exhaust. The dual exhaust looks cool but I want a single exhaust pipe because I hear they have more power. I was wondering if you can put a single on a dual exhaust bike. Thanks.

A few companies make complete and slip on pipes for that bike.

I put a fmf slip on powercore 4 on my 07 crf250, good boost in power. i suggest the fmf 4.1 or powercore slip on (same pipe really)

Hi. I have a 2007 CRF250R with dual exhaust. The dual exhaust looks cool but I want a single exhaust pipe because I hear they have more power. I was wondering if you can put a single on a dual exhaust bike. Thanks.

I put the FMF 4.1 Single with a Powerbomb header. More power and a lot lighter than stock.

Can you bypass the duals and go to a single exhuast??

yes, that whats i was talking bout, theres a few great slip on pipes that use the stock header but replace the ass end with a single pipe instead of the duals

Yes you can. You need a new mid pipe.  Like the other said, we went with the powercore4 and powerbomb header. 

It's and easy change, the powercore4 came with everything we needed to change it to a single.