Quick question........

I want to get the............"Rambo Dirt Bike"!!  You suckers know what I'm talking about, the one where he is riding and trying to escape from the cop.  That thing was hauling ass!

Anyways, anyone know what kinda bike that is?

I want to get the............"Rambo Dirt Bike"!!  You suckers know what I'm talking about, the one where he is riding and trying to escape from the cop.  That thing was hauling ass!

It kind of looked like some 70's 175 enduro, but checked, it's a XT350. That bike had grip up that river bank huh??:devil:

3639594_std.jpg

fb53.jpg

fb60.jpg

Edited by YZ490-DEVIL
  • Like 1

Screw Rambo you want the Nazi painted Triumph Steve McQueen rode in the Great Escape.  That was epic!  Way cooler than that 2-stroke sounding XR80 that kid rode in Terminator.

Edited by 1987CR250R
  • Like 4

Damn....what is it these days with this "entitled" generation that makes it so hard to simply use a search function?

Ok, this is the last free one:

http://www.realbakingwithrose.com/forums/viewthread/4778/

Does anyone remember a bike chase from a Van Damme movie where he was riding a street bike in a chase and whenever the chase would transition from asphalt to dirt the bike would suddenly have dirt tires? Lol...