Sign in to follow this  

I'm going nuts...

We can't stand with you, we can stand by you.  Prayers and positive thoughts inbound.

• Like 2

Jim, I can hardly hold back the tears just reading your words....Some of you know last year my Mom was fighting cancer and at the same time I was going through a divorce. I was going nuts too!  My job and two kids 12 and 15 to take care of... Trying to help my Dad with everyday care was over whelming.... I wish it would just end!  I prayed that things would get better, I too started to question my faith. November 11th my Mom lost the fight....That was the worst day of my life! My parents have been married 63 years. Before she closed her eyes she told me she knew I would be okay. She said I would find new love in my life...Guess what?... I did me and the wife of 20 years are now back together... Stronger than ever!  I look at my life now as a blessing. Wife and kids comes first and for most and the rest will follow. Keep your head held high Jim. Thank you for everything you do and have done.

God bless you!

• Like 4

Hello Jim, I just read your posts and my heart and prayers go out to you and your wife. I am pleased to hear of your dedication to your love. It is apparent to me that you have been blessed already with your insight. I have little words of wisdom to share on your situation, but can tell you that my next ride will be for you.

• Like 3

Jim, I can hardly hold back the tears just reading your words....Some of you know last year my Mom was fighting cancer and at the same time I was going through a divorce. I was going nuts too!  My job and two kids 12 and 15 to take care of... Trying to help my Dad with everyday care was over whelming.... I wish it would just end!  I prayed that things would get better, I too started to question my faith. November 11th my Mom lost the fight....That was the worst day of my life! My parents have been married 63 years. Before she closed her eyes she told me she knew I would be okay. She said I would find new love in my life...Guess what?... I did me and the wife of 20 years are now back together... Stronger than ever!  I look at my life now as a blessing. Wife and kids comes first and for most and the rest will follow. Keep your head held high Jim. Thank you for everything you do and have done.

God bless you!

I believe its you that God blessed. I am saddend by your loss. My parents passing was very difficult. You know how much you loved them when it hurts so much inside. That you and your spouse reconnected is a blessing for sure. I pray it lasts long or longer than your parents bond of love. And thank you...kind Sir.

• Like 1

I'm not religious in the least. I believe in compassion and the balance between happiness and suffering in life. Not to be callous Jim, but I hope you have life insurance on your wife, at least when the time comes, financially you'll be able to reset if you do.