Sign in to follow this  

Motocross Glen Helen Bench Racing

Well, practice is done, Pourcell is fastest in both 250 sessions, Dungey and Roczen both look amazing, Reed in 10th, Piek same as usual, and Canard topping Barcia.

Interesting.

Oh, and the 800 is sick as a dog, skipped both practice sessions.

Edited by MediumDriver

Hahaha  you got the holeshot on me  :cheers:

Yeah, sorry Fry, thought you might be away today as you always get the thread going earlier.

Alessi out for the race now? I'd only heard practice. Bummer.

That sucks for Marvin! 

I think BB4 was sandbagging in practice, I think he has pace that he's not showing.

Yamaha must be stoked, Pourcell fastest, Webb and Martin right up there too.... Could be a revelation for the brand if this keeps up. Too bad KTM doesn't have much happening for outdoors in the 250's, MM dealing with that knee, Savagty out... 

Pourcel is floating around out there like he is riding a magic carpet.  Love that guys style.  JMart looked good as did Coop. Yamaha is in good hands. 

Kroc was looking railing when they keyed on him. For a guy that is leaving at end of season he sure seems to get along with that pumpkin?

BobLJ4bCUAA1OVu.jpg

• Like 1

Pourcel is floating around out there like he is riding a magic carpet. Love that guys style. JMart looked good as did Coop. Yamaha is in good hands.

Kroc was looking railing when they keyed on him. For a guy that is leaving at end of season he sure seems to get along with that pumpkin?

BobLJ4bCUAA1OVu.jpg

Pourcel ought to look good, he's still in the 250 class after 10 years. lmfao!

I have to say, the streaming coverage isn't so hot... not pre-race show at all, after it was slated to be up. Was looking forward to seeing what Georgia had lined up as she knows everyone so well. Maybe catch it later on with YouTube or something.

Pourcel FTW! WOOT!

He ought to win. He was racing for FIM world championship when Webb was on a 65.

He ought to win. He was racing for FIM world championship when Webb was on a 65.

By that logic Reed has the 450's wrapped up.... 

By that logic Reed has the 450's wrapped up....

I'd say there is a difference. Reed is on the downside of his career. Pourcel has as much right to be in the 250 class as Stewart or Reed.

How bout Grant checking out?   WTH? 

filthy phil was making it hard for Kroc to pass.  Sick pass by Kroc though good racing so far. 

Let's be real, Pourcel is a whiney little bitch like most French people.

• Like 1

Let's be real, Pourcel is a whiney little bitch like most French people.

Come on dude, enjoy the racing and leave the French bashing for another day  :cheers: