Sign in to follow this  

What to do with my kx250f

Hi guys, my dad is scared to death of my new dirtbike. It is a used 2008 Kx250f with all the works mod wise. BBK, piped, ported, mega bomb header, and web cams. I was on a crf150f but I just upgraded. He rode and and almost had a heart attck. I am 16 and 5'11 and 165. what would be a better bike for trails and open fields. Seems like this bike is just to much. Thanks in advance.

IMG_3690.JPG

• Like 2

Hi guys, my dad is scared to death of my new dirtbike. It is a used 2008 Kx250f with all the works mod wise. BBK, piped, ported, mega bomb header, and web cams. I was on a crf150f but I just upgraded. He rode and and almost had a heart attck. I am 16 and 5'11 and 165. what would be a better bike for trails and open fields. Seems like this bike is just to much. Thanks in advance.

if you already bought it keep it

I would keep that bike .

Just find a KDX 200 for trails

I would love to but i really dont have any money to spend on another bike.

if you already bought it keep it

Thanks for the comments

Ahh...the power lies in the right wrist. Use the force Luke.

at 5'11 and 165 that bike should fit you fine?

That's one nice looking bike...  KEEP IT!

• Like 1

Keep it.

Tell your dad to stay off it.

Lol

you will learn to love the bikes power delivery in time.

Dad's always seem to think bikes are fast, my dad thought my old  85 was a little rocket and wanted me to be very carefull with it.

what did you think of the 85? did you liike it and think there was enough power or did you want more. thinking about getting one

what did you think of the 85? did you liike it and think there was enough power or did you want more. thinking about getting one

To answer you question, yes it liked it and it as enough power coming off a ttr 125, but you really should just stick with your KXF