Sign in to follow this  

2014 yz250f exhaust help.

Well the mod bug is starting to get to strong to ignore, I've got about 10 hours on the bike now and figure its time haha. the only thing I have bothered with so far is a little renegade p95 fuel, which was only to avoid crap pump gas in our area, but it actually did slightly help the bike feel crisper, if only a tiny bit. Anyways back on topic, first off I want a exhaust and figured you guys could help, I am interested in your real world reviews, what you have be it a full system or slip on, how it performed and noise level, the stock muffler is very raspy and noisy I find. I am hoping to find something that will smoth out the sound a bit and hopefully improve the mid-top end without giving up much of the amazing bottom end snap, and opinions on full systems vs. slip-ons are more then welcome!

I installed a FMF 4.1 slip on on mine and I am happy with it.  It seemed to quiet the exhaust just a tadd, but WOT sounds a little bit better.  Looks wise the carbon fiber ed cap looks very sharp.  No complaints with mine.

my FMF Powercore 4 S/A should be here today....the procircuit thats on it now looks like its been on there since the bike was purchased....i will post a quick review after install. i have the bike prepped all ready to go on...........