Sign in to follow this  

Electrical Problem. Please help

hello, i am new to the forum and i wasnt sure where to post this so i hope its the right section.

but anyway i bought a new 100 Lifan pitbike about 1-2 months ago, when i got the bike it had a few issues with throttle ect but the bike started and ran for a bit. about 2 weeks ago my bike would not start. so i replaced the PISTON RINGS, tightened all the head ect and my bike would still not work, i noticed my HT lead was torn so i got a new one and the bike still did now work, i got a new SPARK PLUG and my bike still did not work, i got a new CDI and the bike yet still does not work, i unhooked the killswitch still does not work, i have checked most of the wiring for the bike and it all seems to be okay. ive read up online that the stator plate could be an issue, but i assumed that my bike was working a month ago so it couldnt have been that? but i am no expert. so over all i have spent a bit on my bike and it still does not want to run. the engine seems fine to me like it wants to start when i kick it over. when i bump start it, it wants to fire up but still no spark. i cant seem to fix this issue and its irritating. i would highly appreciate if somebody could help with my issue? thanks.

Yes i am aware Lifan are not the best of engines but it still worked when i got it.

IMG_1368.JPG

Hey have u tried pulling the fly wheel cover off n checking if the mount for the magnito broke off? If the mounts broke u will need a newstator and fly wheel puller. Common pproblem if u had ur chain fall off and a stator is cheap 12-50$ depending on where u go, shipping etc. Also if this is the case and the problem is constantly repeating itself there is a solution to beef up the mounts and make a guard (ill add pics later if need be) and a good chain guide will help prevent this.