Sign in to follow this  

Will these colors look silly on my cr85

The frame would look good, idk how well the rims would hold up tho. And I would run red shrouds and fenders and have white plates. Check out decalworks and get a custom set made up with whatever colors you want.

• Like 1

Im a girl so. i want it pretty. haha. would it look funny if i painted the frame sparkly red. my rims and stuff sparkly pink and had red fenders and the rest of the plastics white?

If you are ever planning to sell later on.....you may want to consider a "girly" graphics kit that can be easily removed...

• Like 1

Im a girl so. i want it pretty. haha. would it look funny if i painted the frame sparkly red. my rims and stuff sparkly pink and had red fenders and the rest of the plastics white?

I knew I smelled something, that's why I click on this thread.............................Mmmmmm, girl.  :)

-_-

-_-

Hello there..... are you new here?  So am I, let's be friends!!  Shall we?  :)

Oh, and as far as the bike goes, it's yours do what you please and forget what anyone says.

Edited by Honda_Power

uhmmm sure. but first.. you have to tell me the colors are great. LOLOL

Only if you agree to be my "Bonnie"........... and the two of us can wreck havoc in here, just you and I :wub:

my *boyfriend .. lol. he has a 250. looks exactly the same but has stickers all over it from the previous owner. and of course.. its bigger.

• Like 3

my *boyfriend .. lol. he has a 250. looks exactly the same but has stickers all over it from the previous owner. and of course.. its bigger.

That just ruined my day...... it was going so well too, up until you just had to mention you had a boyfriend.

I hope you're happy now.  And oh,......... the color you choose STINKS!  Hmmph!  :angry:

J/K.  :p

this is it right now. i just got it on friday for $700. and. the people had a 127 main jet in it. what thaa

How did they get a 127 main jet into the dog.

• Like 1

im confused by this. lol

You said it had a 127 main jet in "it"....then in your pic there is a dog in the foreground..

Edited by Fattonz

That just ruined my day...... it was going so well too, up until you just had to mention you had a boyfriend.

I hope you're happy now. And oh,......... the color you choose STINKS! Hmmph! :angry:

J/K. :p

Shut.Up.

• Like 9