Sign in to follow this  

To good to be true on eBay?

I thought about these also. but being there from china turned me off. probleby wont last.

You can buy the same thing from a US seller a little bit more expensive but at least you can have a little peace of mind

http://www.ebay.com/itm/SUZUKI-DRZ-400-E-ES-S-SUPERMOTO-MOTARD-WHEEL-SET-17-17-WHEELS-H-RMS04-/161218209871?pt=Motorcycles_Parts_Accessories&hash=item25895aa84f&vxp=mtr

Edited by guitarmusiczone

hes got 100% positive feedback, I dont see why you shouldnt buy them.

its upto you man

I was thinking about buying this exact same set from this guy a while ago.  I decided to pass.  If your patient there are always people selling oem drz400sm wheels on ebay.  I was really anxious to get some 17's on my 400s but decide to wait it out and got a set of oem sm wheels with "used" tires mounted for about $900 including the shipping.  If you factor in the price plus the shipping and the set of tires/tubes, installation, balancing, truing,  its probably not worth it.  If you wait for someone selling the oem wheels you get the piece of mind knowing that they will fit perfectly and the fact that it's probably a better quality wheel.  I would pass, but to each his own. 

• Like 2