Sign in to follow this  

Alaska does this include Alaska?

how about some Kodiak ride pics gingy?  I had some buds that rode sleds up there, what was cool is they just left the sleds tarped at the staging all winter and would dig them out each week.  Nobody bothered them. Lumber co would bark the road up late in the season so they could ride up off the gravel.

i'll wrangle a few up. I've got a couple of go pro videos on the youtube from the grille of my grizzly.

and 
they're nothing special so dont expect flaming fireballs and travis pastrana tricks. 

I worked on the dam and dyke at Terror Lake and always wanted to go back with my bike. Have you ever been on the "Other" side of the island? If you ever come to the mainland and towards Valdez give me a message and I'll show you around!

I worked on the dam and dyke at Terror Lake and always wanted to go back with my bike. Have you ever been on the "Other" side of the island? If you ever come to the mainland and towards Valdez give me a message and I'll show you around!

I've never made it over that way. flew over it a few times. I don't even know how to get over there honestly. I'm doing a trip on the mainland next month but we're not hitting valdez. we're doing the prudhoe bay trek. gonna be a helluva ride. 

That's a great trip! Have your bike all tuned up and spare tubes! There's not much for supplies. I carried extra tubes,patch kit,etc.if you want to borrow it ,I have a Baja no pinch tire tool and a bead buddy! I could mail it to you or meet you in Glennallen if you go that way!

I appreciate the offer man but i think we're set as far as tools go we're set. i have extra tubes and brand new tires i'll put on just before we go. bike is mostly tuned. running a little rich but i'll have it rejetted before i head out. If we need anything i'll certainly hit you up. thanks again!