Sign in to follow this  

2014 450 Air Filter Cage

No Toil Super Flow Air Filter Kit

Comes with a flame resistant filter and screen-less cage. It's about 40.00 bucks for the kit.

Edited by JFM43
  • Like 1

Im running the NoToil kit as well. It is a well made piece. If I would have known that the 2 stroke cages fit I wouldn't have dropped the coin on it. I have 2 or 3 extra Yz cages laying around.

Edited by BDubb106

Im running the NoToil kit as well. It is a well made piece. If I would have known that the 2 stroke cages fit I wouldn't have dropped the coin on it. I have 2 or 3 extra Yz cages laying around.

Still gotta get a flame resistant filter tho. Flame out can equal burned up bike without one from what I've read.

The only flame resistant filter I use is the one that came with the No Toil set up. Never used one before this and never ran a screen. The chances of flame out catching a filter on fire are slim to none. My 03 Yz used to backfire/ flameout like hell and never even the slightest sign of heat getting to the filter. My guess is that using cheap oil, or not enough oil allowing it to dry out is the leading cause of this happening.

• Like 1

I'd hate to be the guy though... :)

Me too!!! I just don't think the probability of that happening is very good. One less thing I need to be worrying about when it comes to my bikes.

Edited by BDubb106