Sign in to follow this  

The rider brotherhood at work

So I have quite the story that happened last weekend. Its an interesting one.

Last weekend, 4 friends and I went out for our yearly dirtbike trip up north. Its always fun, 3 days of no cell service, wilderness, and riding of course. But this year we did it a bit differently, on the 3rd day we hit a motocross track that happened to be on the way home. It ended up being quite the adventure.

So we plug in the address in our phones and hit the road. We get to the "location" and observe that we are at a farm in the middle of absolutely nowhere. So we go to the shop that owns the track...closed. Of course. We drive over to a mcdonalds parking lot to regroup and make a plan.

Were standing around talking when a guy on a pretty nice GSXR 600 pulls up. We figure its worth a shot to ask him if he knows where this track is, and being that we obviously have 5 bikes on the truck/trailer, he might be willing to chat. We walk over and ask if he knows where the MX track is, turns out, he does! "I know how to get there, but can't explain it...tell you what, let me go get a bite to eat, in like 5 minutes ill be back out and you can follow me there, alright?" We happily agree, we just want to ride.

GSXRBro comes back, and we hit the road. We drive for a few miles when he stops at an intersection onto a main road. He says "I missed a turn about a quarter mile back, swing a U-Turn and ill wait right here." We go to make a U-turn when we see something approaching in the distance. Well this "main road" out in the country has litterally 0 cars on it for miles around, so we figure well let this...thing...pass first. As we approach, we realize its more bikes! 3 beautiful harleys, 2 with burly biker guys on them, and 1 with a woman. They turn into the road were currently on and stop next to us. "Looking for (Motocross track)?" The first guy asks. We reply yes, and he says "us too, turn around, follow us." So we finally complete said U turn and tell GSXRBro thank you and goodbye. We get behind the harleys and they get moving, us in tow. A few more turns, bends, and roads and...thats it! We're at the track! We thanked the bikers and went on our way to park and unload. They ended up staying and watching the riders for a little while.

Aaand then 2 laps in, my buddy fell and broke his hand, arm, wrist, and rib. Welp.

• Like 9

For a minute i thought the bikers were going to lead you into a trap and somehow steal your bikes and hold you for ransom...

Edited by casualrider1994
  • Like 6

I thought you would say, the bikers entered the open class on their Harleys!

• Like 3

I thought you would tell us the biker chick has the hots for dirt bikers, and she entertained all of you!

• Like 2

Cool story bro

No seriously, haha. Was more and more curious as I read each sentence,   hope you friend recovers soon!

• Like 1

Man, a GSXR and three Harleys against the minis...

Who would win?!?

YOU DECIDE!