Sign in to follow this  

kxf 450 2012 best uk revlave company?

Just thought i would ask the question about any specfic revalve companies within the uk that people like. It seems most if not all kxf's at my local track use shock tech (i ride mainly sand tracks). Any info would be great!

Race spec, evo suspension, that's all I can think of off my head

I had mine resprung and revalved at shocktech in Rotherham. There great made the bike handle incredible !!!

Never got a revalve from them but i know K-tec do it. I just buy the tools from them and find the service good. Maybe another option for you

I do my own suspension servicing (strip down, oil n gas change) but i am unsure of what shims to install to get the result i want. which is annoying really but i suppose if i spend the money on a revalve now it only means it will need servicing in the future

Hey moto potato !! I ride armthorpe and finnanly mainly

Yana, i ride armthorpe nearly every week (or try too) but havnt ridden finningly in like two years when i first started mx (i went there for my first time on a mx bike on a 450) it didnt end so well. But you will have to let us know when you go and we can have a talk!

Used to ride a 250 sxf and the sus on that was perfect, but this feels like an overpowered barge!

Yeah sounds good. In all fairness I have the kxf250 2012. I take it yours-is the Showa sff suspension same as mine ? I'd try shock tech mine was like a barge too but now it's awesome . Might be going armthorpe Sunday

Mines the 450 so it has the KYB forks (the year before they changed to air forks) but as far as I know the rear shocks are the same. I was looking at going sunday but weather doesn't look so good!