Sign in to follow this  

Aftermarket levers

Do one of you fellas know what brand, if any, 3 finger levers, preferably anodized, would fit the stocker brake and clutch perches? I'm looking to upgrade. Thanks.

Zeta, Pazoma, & ASV to name a few

Personally I went with the Righteous Stunt Clutch 1 finger lever and the ASV shorty brake (still waiting for it)

Here's some shots of the RSC with a Brembo handbrake

ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1401110329.540249.jpg

ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1401110358.022591.jpg

Edited by madchild
  • Like 1

Do one of you fellas know what brand, if any, 3 finger levers, preferably anodized, would fit the stocker brake and clutch perches? I'm looking to upgrade. Thanks.

Craigo recommended the Pazoma's to me and I couldn't be happier. They are something you REALLY appreciate every single time you ride. Here's a pic Shawn:

HEL-Pazomas002_zpsc9eddccd.jpg

You can find them on Ebay for around $50

http://www.ebay.com/itm/PAZOMA-PIVOT-BRAKE-CLUTCH-LEVERS-SUZUKI-DRZ400-S-SM-01-03-04-05-06-09-10-11-/321045922417?hash=item4abfd40271&item=321045922417&

• Like 1

And these will bolt up to the stock perches?

If you're talking to me.....yep! :smirk:

• Like 1

DRC Hard Ware markets a 3 finger short levers that are a direct fit to the DRZ's stock perches for $8.95 ea through Wheeling Cycle Supply.

• Like 1

DRC Hard Ware markets a 3 finger short levers that are a direct fit to the DRZ's stock perches for $8.95 ea through Wheeling Cycle Supply.

Got a link? I must be non-functional today, I can't seem to find them.

Edited by Joehio

I had Zeta 3 finger clutch and brake levers, but my mate has the Pazoma levers, they look identical the only difference is the name brand.

Yep,thems the ones.They're about 5/8" shorter than stock.Makes it great for clearancing virtually all kinds of handguards.It's the cheapest alternative that I've found for the stock perches.

• Like 1

Thanks...ordered them. I like the shorter ones and I don't need anything fancy.