Sign in to follow this  

Motocross Angry Dunge Spoiler Alert

So was anyone surprised to see The Dunge get a bit aggressive or do you all just think he was way faster and should have been by a lot sooner? I could see it either way. 

I was!!! He rode aggressive the entire race... but I was really surprised to see him stick it in there after being held up by the lappers in moto 2. Musta pissed him off enough for him to throw caution to the wind! Hopefully he rides like that all season. He caught and passed Roczen like it was no big deal.

It was exciting to watch after he played typical Dungey for the first half of the moto and just stalked him! The second half he started showing a wheel here and there and searching for ways to get around him. It finally made me feel like he wasn't OK with second.

• Like 5

he is smart ............ he knew if he passed early he would have been pressured by KR and passed back or taken out  , the way he did it KR was screwed

• Like 9

Dungey's approach to racing is much like DeCoster's was... be fit and ready to pounce when the competition starts to get tired and fumbles, which is exactly what Roczen did.

• Like 5

I think the Dung did a great job of stalking Roczen, and making the pass in a location where KRoc couldn't retaliate. Great race from both guys.

• Like 6

I suspect if they find out who dinkered with the suspension on JS7 s bike the shit will hit the fan. RD was clearly no match for JS7 you could see that in the vids. before GH

• Like 2

I suspect if they find out who dinkered with the suspension on JS7 s bike the shit will hit the fan. RD was clearly no match for JS7 you could see that in the vids. before GH

he should get the guy that set his bike up right for 24 straight motos back , then he would win every moto

• Like 2

So was anyone surprised to see The Dunge get a bit aggressive or do you all just think he was way faster and should have been by a lot sooner? I could see it either way.

Kenny was just as fast as RD and just as in shape IMO but the Dunge learned something when he got married

Puss ies never get their way

I credit his new....and hot....wife for the aggressive RD. We saw it first in the early SX rounds and now it manifests itself in the Nationals

• Like 1

Stewys bike worked just fine, Stewy just didnt ride it well. 

• Like 5

Stewys bike worked just fine, Stewy just didnt ride it well. 

but Bubba said the bike was not working right all day and he could win easy if it did

• Like 1

but Bubba said the bike was not working right all day and he could win easy if it did

I was standing in a big tent right next to the track and it looked good to me all day. He told a guy I work with that the bike is good, he is just struggling with how the track developed.

I was standing in a big tent right next to the track and it looked good to me all day. He told a guy I work with that the bike is good, he is just struggling with how the track developed.

Hey did go over to Rick Johnson when he was by his truck?

• Like 1

Hey did go over to Rick Johnson when he was by his truck?

23ed45d4c72511e19c6622000a1e89ba_7_96043

NotWorthy.gif

Edited by meyermetal
  • Like 4

I think RD is tired of hearing that Roczen is the new #1 KTM rider.

Second, I think RD was tired of running into lappers and having to make up ground on KR... Again and again.

Third, there were only 3 corners left. Time to do what RV did to him at Millville a couple of years ago.

• Like 1

I think RD is tired of hearing that Roczen is the new #1 KTM rider.

Second, I think RD was tired of running into lappers and having to make up ground on KR... Again and again.

Third, there were only 3 corners left. Time to do what RV did to him at Millville a couple of years ago.

That was Steel City not Millville...

You should of saved that excuse. There's 11 rounds to go where you could of played that hand...

Edited by Cigaro
  • Like 3

You should of saved that excuse. There's 11 rounds to go where you could of played that hand...

What's really funny is that you think James will make it the next 11 rounds.....  ;)

• Like 7