Sign in to follow this  

YZ250F SE 2013 vs. YZ250F 2013

No sir, exact same bike.

A bike shop told me the se has an upgraded rear suspension which I forgot to mention.

A bike shop told me the se has an upgraded rear suspension which I forgot to mention.

Not from the factory. The two bikes are exactly the same other than the plastic and graphics.

Don't forget the black wheels that come with the se.

Both 13's colorways have black wheels, unless I am wrong. That was just on the 10-11's where the white SE had black rims (and gold chain).

• Like 2

I hate black rims. Yeah they look good on the showroom floor, but they look like crap after a season of riding and a half dozen tire changes. Both my KTM's had black Excels and they looked awful pretty quickly.

Hmm i stand corrected maybe its a 13 thing i sure wish my 14 blue came with black rims dang it

Ya, the 14 is how you say (white only) but the '12 and '13 both colors got the same rims and chain. No different.

And like MXRider72 said, they do get beat. my '10 came with silver, I laced up blue Excels and they are kind beat-looking (especially the back). Oh well, it is what it is but sure looks cool when it is new. :cheers: