Sign in to follow this  

Memorial Day

I just wanted to add my tribute to our honorable defenders of freedom. I am most humbled every Memorial Day, as I have many friends and know many heroes that have done their stint to protect what we all hold invaluable. I want to thank all my friends and fellow enthusiasts on this forum, as I know several are veterans or active servicemen. I, for one, hold our military personnel in the highest regard and am very thankful we have these brave souls to keep us safe and living in freedom. Much respect and honor to you all!

• Like 6

I just wanted to add my tribute to our honorable defenders of freedom. I am most humbled every Memorial Day, as I have many friends and know many heroes that have done their stint to protect what we all hold invaluable. I want to thank all my friends and fellow enthusiasts on this forum, as I know several are veterans or active servicemen. I, for one, hold our military personnel in the highest regard and am very thankful we have these brave souls to keep us safe and living in freedom. Much respect and honor to you all!

Couldn't say it better, so I'll pull a Chooken and +1 M8  :usa:

• Like 4