Sign in to follow this  

What should I do!?

Here's my story, last summer I recently bought my very first dirt bike! I was no stranger to the bikes though I always rid my friends bike. The bike I purchased was a kx 80, soon after I did I realized the guy that I bought it off of put the piston in backwards :/, after having a friend help me fix it, I took it for a ride just before winter hit, it was a solid bike(my friend surprised me by upgrading it to a kx 100) it was time to put the bike away for the winter. During the winter I played hockey, before the winter I was 115 pounds. By the end of the season I was 150 pound, I realy started to workout and put on weight. After the winter I went straight to the trails and the bike was great for the flat lake bed and through the trees, I moved on towards the hill climbs. I went starlight for it, I made it about halfway in 3rd gear in the powerband. I though it was because it was my first ride out. I attempted the same hill many times after that, more than I could count, and I got the same result in many different gears. My father sitting off to the side took a picture of me and when I was all done, I looked at the photo he took and it looked like I was killing this bike by my shear weight. So here's finnally my question. Should I get a bigger bike? I'm not the greatest rider , but I know how to do almost everything pretty basic, but I get it done. Is there anything i could do to my bike now to help this problem or should I get a bigger bike? If yes what kind? My height is 5'7 and weight 150 FYI

Money is a little tight for me right now and the type I bike doesn't realy matter to me, but I would like a 2 stroke just because of the mechanical easiness