Sign in to follow this  

Compression

I have a crf150r and i was riding it was fine then i shut the bike off went to start it again and it felt very easy to kick start, what could be causing this to happen. Please help

Hi i have a crf150r i was riding it nothing was wrong then i shut the bike off went to kickstart it but it was very easy to kick it over but still started, what is causing it to do this. Please help

Hi i have a crf150r and i was riding nothing wrong was happening then i shut the bike off went to kick start it but was very easy to kick over what is causing this to happen. Please help

Hi i have a crf150r and i was riding nothing wrong was happening then i shut the bike off went to kick start it but was very easy to kick over what is causing this to happen. Please help

Can u kick it with ur hand? I rode one and they aren't extremely easy to kick.

• Like 1

When was the last time you checked the valve clearances?

But I have to put effort into it when using my hand and I haven't checked the valves fairly new bike to me

Edited by fred smith

You say it starts and runs OK but now it's much easier to kick over? Maybe the auto decompression mechanism was not working before and now it is.

I was thinking that but I'm not sure once it felt really easy to kick over I didn't ride it long I went easy on it incase something was wrong

• Like 2