Sign in to follow this  

Klx Dtracker x refuses to start

hey Guys,

Seeking some advice and input with regard to this problem i have with my bike its a Klx 250 sf 2011 EFI model

recently it blew a fuse the 20Amp one near the battery, after replacing this the bike electrics was back to normal but lacked the startup sound from the fuel pump? The bike is only 2 years old and has 56,000km on it so far.

why is that the bike would crank but not start up.??

Regards

Kishore

hey Guys,

Seeking some advice and input with regard to this problem i have with my bike its a Klx 250 sf 2011 EFI model

recently it blew a fuse the 20Amp one near the battery, after replacing this the bike electrics was back to normal but lacked the startup sound from the fuel pump? The bike is only 2 years old and has 56,000km on it so far.

Regards

Kishore

I have no direct experience with you bike but there is a reason the fuse blew. Get a wiring diagram an see what is on the fused circuit. If the fuel pump isn't running = no start.

• Like 1

hey Guys,

Regards

Kishore

I have no direct experience with you bike but there is a reason the fuse blew. Get a wiring diagram an see what is on the fused circuit. If the fuel pump isn't running = no start.

hey keenxxx, thanks for your input. appreciate it got the bike to start the other day it was told to me that the engine crankcase sensor was faulty, could that the reason